Ordering Info - Wholesale
We are a wholesale company - we require all customers to submit a tax ID number prior to receiving our catalog or ordering product. Customers must be prepared to provide a copy of a valid state tax ID upon request.
The web order requirement is $50, and there is also a minimum purchase requirement for each item. Each item purchased must be in multiples of the minimum requirement. If the minimum for an item is not ordered, it will automatically be adjusted to the next highest multiple.
If your back-order falls below $50 it may be cancelled without notification.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and are determined by the weight, dimension, and destination of the package (not to exceed 15% of the total orders when placed online).
- We ship to U.S. and Canada only. Orders shipped to Canada, Alaska and Hawaii will be charged at international rates.
- On average orders are shipped within 7 – 10 business days. Please let us know at the time of the order if you are in need of a specific ship date.
- Items are shipped UPS Ground from Lancaster, Pa. unless specified otherwise by the customer.
- All taxes, duties, brokerage fees and expenses related to importation and compliance with local import country laws are exclusively the responsibility of the recipient.
- Back-orders with estimated ship dates will be shipped within 2 – 6 weeks, however shipping costs for back orders are the responsibility of the customer.
- Seasonal and newly introduced items may not be available immediately.
- Multiple ship dates may be arranged upon request at the time the order is placed.
- Primitives by Kathy recommends shipping via UPS, however for those in close proximity to Lancaster Pa, we do offer pick up from our showroom. If you choose pick up in the ship field you will receive a call in 5-7 business days that your package of in stock items are ready for pick up
Cancellations, Damages, and/or Returns
- Orders may be cancelled by calling our customer service department or by sending a notification via email. Cancelled orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Any shipping errors or damage claims must be reported by calling our customer service department no more than 10 business days from the date the product is received. Please retain all packaging material until the damage claim is resolved.
- Return requests must be authorized by calling our customer service department for an RA number prior to returning any product. Returned orders may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Credit Card - We accept Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Your credit card will be charged only when the items are shipped.
- Returned Checks - $35 will be added to your account for any returned or stop payment checks.
- Late Payments - Late charges of 1.5% per month (18% APR) will be added to all past due invoices.
- Collection Fees - If a customer account is forwarded to a collection agency, all additional legal or collection fees incurred will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All prices listed are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice.
- A review from our accounting department is needed for approval of terms. Please note that this review period may delay shipping of the order 1 – 2 days.
Customer Service Hours E.S.T.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Wholesale Store Hours:
8:00am – 4:30pm
8:00am – 7:00pm
We will close at 12pm on November 22
- First Saturday of the Month:
9:00am – 1:00pm
We will be closed on September 2
We will be closed on the following days
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 29
- Independence Day: Tuesday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 4
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 23
- Day after Thanksgiving: Friday, November 24
- Christmas Day: Monday, December 25
If you have questions please call 1(866)-295-2849